Where devotion meet

                                      



the below post, this anonymous devotee has shared some experiences of her life with Lord Sai Baba. Anonymous Devotee from India says: I belong to a very simple family of four people including my parents and a younger sister. I am doing Bachelor Of Engineering from RGTU (M.P.) from Computer Science branch in final year. Sorry If I make any mistakes in writing the experience please correct me. First of all a big thank you to the admin of this website, it is increasing the faith in BABA many-folds and giving a platform to share experiences. I have seen many miracles of BABA each and every day I feel that Baba is always with me and my family and blessing us guiding us at each step. Solving Financial Issues And Shirdi Visit I am been a devotee of BABA since class 10th as I remember before that also I was knowing BABA having his idol in my home but I never worshipped him like I do now. That time we were seeing the hardest part of our life. Financial crisis due to my father's irregularity in job, his heath issue, daily quarrels and what not. We were feeling broken. My mother sold her jewellery to pay the school fees, we were in debt and the conditions got worse.That was the time when BABA entered our life. We were trying to change our rental house but were not able to do so. Suddenly my mother went to BABA's temple for the first time. Actually she did not went on her own. It was Baba's call for her. She was searching house completely tensed and hopeless and saw the temple and prayed to get a good new rental house and miracle the day itself we got a chance to see a house and we shifted. Then all four of us started doing SAI VRAT (9 thursday) and prayed to Baba to make things well and another miracle happened we got a chance to visit Shirdi. One of my family friend I called him maternal uncle asked us to come to Shirdi along with them. We said yes but we not able to afford the trip but Baba had His own plans like a bird with the string in its leg He calls His devotees and He did this to us. My uncle booked the tickets and asked us to come with us and afforded whole trip. We felt as if Baba was present all the time with us on the trip. He made all proper arrangements and we felt immensely good after visiting to Shirdi. Saving From Accident Things started going well but this was not fine. Indeed my father's job had lots of problems. We started praying to Baba to make things good soon.Then my father bought a SCOOTY for us so that we go to school. It was the time I was in class 12th. And that time we were going by auto-rickshaw to school but it was quite embarrassing for us as all the other friends used to have their own vehicle and due to this reason my sister asked the rickshaw driver not to come from the next day and asked me to drive scooty. I agreed somehow but I knew that I cant drive so well since it was just a week ago I started learning driving. And taking Baba's name we went to school and at the time of coming back to home we both were talking on the way and suddenly a speedy auto-rickshaw came from the wrong side and I felt I will meet a big accident and closed my eyes and MIRACLE I felt as if someone just turned the handle to left side and for 2 seconds I didnt understood what happened. It was Baba Who saved me and my sister's life. Since the way it turned was the road where I never used to go and we reached home safely following that path. From that day since now I feel that Baba is always with me while I am driving. OM SAI RAM is written on my scooty and now I own another scooty too. All due to Baba's blessing. Education Baba afforded a high class ICSE Board English Medium School for us. There was not a single problem we faced during school life. Without any coaching classes I passed well and got admission into a Engineering college as the fee structure is too high, Baba made it easy by giving a fee waiver seat to me and blessed me again. Even my sister got an ALL INDIA RANK in her competitive exams of CA/CS she is a commerce student. I believe that Baba always bless us and he will definitely get me a good job soon. Self Guilt Few days back I got a chance for interview by clearing an campus written round and GD and went out of town for it. It was a thursday and I was not able to go to temple that day neither did the Thursday Vrat pooja and many issues occurred. I felt that Baba is angry with me. I cried a lot in front of Baba and asked for His forgiveness. And Baba did this last Tuesday. Me and my sister went to Baba's mandir and I purchased Baba's pendant and thread since the one I was already wearing was little broken. So I gave it to panditJi to touch it to Baba's feet but Baba planned something more. Panditji used that pendant as a garland offered to Baba's idol and I felt extremely happy for 5 minutes. It was with Baba's idol and then given back to me. I immediately wore it. And thanked Baba. Now me and my sister go to Baba's temple every thursday and do the fast (SAI VRAT). One more thing after that visit we went twice to Shirdi spending our own money and all our debts cleared.These Shirdi trips were wonderful. We even went to Nasik and Triyembkeshwar. We got Hhis darshan thrice and even so may UDI packets and flowers touched from His Samadhi. My father got transferred from the rural place and we pray to Baba that all the other issues related to his job and our plot (with a court case) get solved soon. We want to have our own house I know Baba will bless us soon with our house.There are many more experiences I don't know what to write what to leave. Each day Baba blesseS me with something new. I am sorry Baba for all my sins forgive me but never forget me. LOVE YOU ALOTTTTTTT OM SAI RAM!! Karacharana Krutamva Kaayajamkarma Jamvaa Vaa Sravana Nayanajam Va Maanasam Va Paradham Vidita Maviditam Vaa Sarvametat Kshemasya Jaya Jaya Karunaabde Sree Prabho Sai Naada Shree Sachida Nanda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply