Saibaba blessing

Part 593 Shri Sai Baba Blessings Anonymous Devotee from India Says: I am devotee to Shri Sai baba since 2002, I started my job after completing my graduation in 1996 to 2000. In 2000 I felt that job was good in software side and decided to leave the job in construction field. When I was taking coaching in Java in Hyderabad, my father expired and after that I tried so many jobs but I did not get any and we struggled badly for running life. One team was collecting funds for construction of Sai Baba temple in our town and in that team my father was a member. My uncle donated one Sai Leela Amrutham book to us long back to my father, I heard about Shri Sai baba leelas and started reading Sai Leela amrutham and started writing Om Sai ram. I joined some other job in metal pressings company in Chennai, which was not satisfying me. I did that work for 5 months and it in Dec 2002. Again I joined my old company in construction field in 2003 and i am doing my job peacefully. I got married in 2004, after marriage within three months my wife had pain in head. Doctor said it was serious and started treatment, I prayed Shri Sai Baba for His blessings. One night and Sai baba gave blessings for us. My wife recovered and we visited the Shirdi in Jan 2005, we had darshan 3 times and read Sai Leela amrutham some pages in front of Shri Sai baba. From that day on wards we are praying Shri Sai baba regularly for blessings and I got good position in my job with Sai baba blessings only. We moved to north side for the job purpose, we do not find Sai Baba temples in north side frequently. We visited Haridwar and Rishikesh two times, which looks good. We have two kids, we named them as Sai as first name to my both kids. We are visiting shirdi every year since 2010 till time for the Sri Sai Baba darshan and blessings. We visited 7 times to Shirdi for Shri Sai baba blessings to my family. Recently Jul 2013, I got pains in head above ear, I prayed with sai ram on whole night before going to Doctor. Doctor wrote Scan and X-Ray, after seeing reports Doctor said nothing was there and written small prescription for one month and after that I do not get the pains, this was happened with the blessings of Shri Sai baba. We visited Shirdi 30th Nov 2013 for their blessings and we visited Nasik triambkeshwar also in that visit. Shri Sai Baba give your blessings for my family throughout the life with health and wealth. Om Sai ram, Om Shri Sainathaya Namah, Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Please Pray for Me Anonymous Devotee from India says: Dear Brothers & sisters, I am in great difficulties. I am a divorcee and I have 10 yrs old daughter. I lived with my husband only for few days and he left me for the sake of another girl. My daughter didn’t even see her father's face and I don’t want her to see such an unloyal father in her life time. I have a friend named Srinivas, who is a great devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba. We both first went to Sai Baba's temple and had a discussion. Later we found that we have real affection on each other. He will pray for me when I am in problem similarly I do that for him. We both think that we are good for each other. He has a guruji, whom we address as Baba. When I met guruji to ask his permission for our marriage he said marriage will not work out between me and srinivas while later he asked me to be patient and it will happen. Now when srinivas met guruji, he clearly said marriage is not going to work out and if it happens against him, he will not attend the marriage and also told srinivas we will be separated within a year if it happens. When I called guruji again, guruji said srinivas’s mom is not willing for this marriage and later said srinivas star kaettai will not club with my star krithigai. I really don’t know what is the exact reason for not approving our marriage. Srinivas is really a good person, who is ready to accept me and my daughter. I want srinivas to be my daughter's father & my life partner. Now srinivas has stopped speaking with me because guruji didn’t approve our marriage. He feels that if he talks again I will be hurt more as there is no hope for our marriage. I really don’t know what my fault here was. I want to live with srinivas as his wife and to lead a happy life forever with him and with my kid. I have asked srinivas to wait till end of March’14. I don’t know in what hope I have told him that. But I have faith in Sai Ram that He will do some miracle in my life. Srinivas will not marry me without proper approval from guruji and from our family members’ cry in front of Sai Baba daily to help me and to make guruji to approve my marriage. Neither of us has guts to open our marriage topic again to guruji as he is not ready to hear us. I don’t know how guruji will approve our marriage without anyone speaking about our marriage. We both first started speaking only after we went and had Sai Baba's darshan. That was the first time I visited Baba's temple and I was blessed to see the afternoon pooja, later srinivas said it is not that easy to be blessed to see the full pooja very close on weekdays and I was told that I am blessed by Sainath. I gifted Shirdi Sai Baba's small idol to srinivas and it really made jim happy. Now I am a great devotee of Sai Baba and I started chanting Om Sai Ram several times daily. I am chanting Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Bhaghavan several times day and night. I believe in Sai Baba. Brothers and sisters I want your help to pray for me. I really suffered a lot in my life and I cannot bear another failure. I truly have affection on srinivas. Please pray for me to get married to srinivas with everyone’s blessings and approval. Aum Sri Sai Ram....Sai Baba's daughter Importance of Udi Anonymous Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram Hetalji. Thanks to you and your team for providing us such a great platform to share our experiences. The experiences on this site increase our faith. Hetalji please do not mention my name and email ID. You can edit wherever if required. I have one experience of UDI. My daughter was having fever, cold and coughs for 3-4 days, with allopathic and homeopathic medicine, got relief from fever but the cough was not stopping. Because of continuous cough, she was unable to sleep at night. She was crying, saying that I don't want to cough. The medicine was not working on cough. I put some udi on her forehead and gave some to eat, prayed and chanted to Baba’s name. And In less than a hour, she went to sound sleep, She was feeling better in morning. Baba's Udi is the best medicine. Thank you all. Baba is taking care of us all. Why fear when Baba is there. Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply